VIA AMOS-820 with the Freescale™ i.MX 6Quad Cortex-A9 SoC
The VIA AMOS-820 is a rugged ultra-compact solution for a broad spectrum of easy-to-assemble, fanless system designs for a wide variety of industrial automation, transportation, HMI, and energy management applications.
Combining a 1.0GHz quad core NXP i.MX 6Quad ARM Cortex-A9 SoC with three independent, integrated GPUs, this product is ideal for even the most computing-intensive of environments.
- 1.0GHz Freescale™ i.MX 6Quad Cortex-A9 SoC
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) option
- Wide operating temperature range, -20°C ~ 65°C
- Legacy I/O support including dual CAN bus, dual COM, and GPIO
- Linux and Android BSPs, including VIA Smart ETK
A product by VIA