The palm-sized VIA ARTiGO A1150 system packs VIA Eden® X2 dual core processor, HD video and HDMI support for a rich multimedia experience in an ultra compact chassis.
The VIA ARTiGO A1150 is an ultra compact sub-liter computer for whom do not want to sacrifice size for computing power. Taking inspiration from the Pico-ITX form factor, the VIA ARTiGO A1150 squeezes in a range of features that include a full 64-bit dual core processor, HD video support, HDMI and VGA display connectivity, full Gigabit networking, up to 4GB of DDR3 memory, Wi-Fi Support and five USB ports, all into a palm-sized PC chassis.
- 1.0GHz VIA dual core Eden® X2 64-bit processor
- HD, MPEG-2, WMV9, VC1 & H.264 video decoding hardware acceleration
- Space saving, palm size PC with 14.6 x 9.9 x 5.2cm (5.7" x 3.9" x 2") dimensions
- Multiple I/Os: HDMI, USB device port, 4 USB 2.0 ports, VGA, Gigabit LAN
- Up to 4GB of DDR3 1066 SODIMM RAM support
A product by VIA