Rugged Box PC, Railway and Automotive Embedded Computer for Communication and Control
The BL51E is a rugged, fanless EN 50155 railway and E-Mark automotive box computer for in-vehicle functions like Passenger Information Systems (PIS), surveillance and storage based on Intel Atom E3900.
- Intel Atom E3900 series
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 DRAM soldered, ECC
- 1 HDD/SSD shuttle
- 4 Gb Ethernet ports, 2 ports with PoE
- 4 PCI Express Mini Card slots with micro-SIM slots
- WLAN, 4G LTE, GPS or GLONASS
- 2 USB 2.0, 2 DisplayPort, 1 CAN, 4 UARTs
- 24 and 36 VDC nom. class S2 PSU, with ignition
- -40°C to +85°C, fanless
- Conformal coating of internal components
- EN 50155 compliant (railways)
- ISO 7637-2 compliant (E-mark for automotive)
LET US ASSIST YOU ALL THE WAY
Contact us and benefit from first class industry expertise and our additional services. We turn technology into business.