A major developer of Industry 4.0 computing solutions, AAEON launches the BOXER-6616, a low-power embedded PC perfect for applications in digital signage, building control and factory automation. With a wide voltage input of 9-24V, and powered by the newest ApolloLake CPU, the BOXER-6616 is perfect for entry-level rugged industrial uses as it is compact and affords minimal power consumption (with a capped limit of 17 watts) whilst effectively enhancing system performance at an affordable price.
The BOXER-6616 is the first and sole embedded BOX PC on the current market to offer an interchangeable AT/ATX dip switch on the external I/O side, and supports remote control for easier accessibility. As is the case with all of AAEON’s rugged PC products, a customary offering of rich I/O ports for maximum expansion is native to the BOXER-6616, including 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, 2 RS-232/422/485 slots, 4 RS-232 slots, 2 Intel LAN ports, HDMI, VGA, an 8-bit DIO, and two antenna slots. The BOXER-6616 features AAEON’s trademark outer rugged chassis design, providing the ultimate thermal solution and making it ideal for automation/PLM applications such as factory process controls, energy management, building management systems, barrier speed gates and entrance control turnstiles, as well as safes and vaults.
- Intel® 6th Gen. Core Processors Platform
- Pentium® N4200 2.5GHz/Celeron® N3350 2.4GHz
- DDR3L 1866 SODIMM x 1, Memory Max. up to 8GB
- COM x 6: RS-232/422/485 x 2 + RS-232 x 4
- USB3.0 x 4
- VGA + HDMI Output, Support Dual View/Simultaneous Display
- Support 2.5” Drive Bay x 1, mSATA
- Support 8 Channel TTL Level DIO x 1 (Optional)
- Support DC 9~24V with Power Protection
- Wide Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
- AT/ATX Switch, Remote Power On/Off Switch, Reset Button
A product by Aaeon