The COM-HM76 is a cutting-edge product that provides high performance and low power consumption in the embedded market.
COM-HM76 adopts the latest Intel® 3rd generation Core™ i7/i5/i3/Celeron® processor. The system memory deploys with one SODIMM 204-pin DDR3L 1333/1600 memory, up to 8 GB. In addition, Intel® 82579LM supports Gigabit Ethernet that allows faster network connections. This model applies seven PCI-Express〔x1〕, one PCI-Express〔x16〕, one LPC bus, one SMBus, and two UART. Moreover, four SATA ports are configured on the COM-HM76. COM-HM76 also equips eight USB2.0 (including four USB3.0) for flexible I/O expansions.
The display of COM-HM76 supports up to three independent displays simultaneously. This brand new COM Express Module is developed to cater to the requirements of Automation, Medical, ticket machine, transportation, gaming, KIOSK, and POS/POI applications.
- Socket G2 for 2nd/3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/ Celeron® Processor
- Intel® HM76 PCH
- Single Channel SODIMM DDR3L 1333/1600 Memory, Max. 8 GB
- Gigabit Ethernet
- CRT, 18/24-bit Dual-channel LVDS, DDI x 2
- SATA x 4, USB 3.0 x 4, USB 2.0 x 8
- PCI-Express [x16] x 1, PCI-Express [x1] x 7
- COM Express Basic Size, Pin-out Type 6, COM.0 Rev. 2.1
A product by AAEON
LET US ASSIST YOU ALL THE WAY
Contact us and benefit from first class industry expertise and our additional services. We turn technology into business.