DDR3 LONG DIMM
Long-DIMM modules are general DRAM modules meant to be used as standard products for general embedded applications. These modules are compliant with JEDEC standards and available in DDR1, DDR2, and DDR3.
- JEDEC standard 1.35V(1.28V~1.45V) & 1.5V(1.425V~1.575V) Power Supply
- JEDEC Standard 240-pin Dual In-Line Memory Module
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- On Die Termination with ODT pin
- Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe
- Average Refresh Period 7.8us at lower then TCASE 85°C, 3.9us at 85°C < TCASE ≤ 95°C
- Gold Finger 3μ"
- RoHS Compliant
A product by Innodisk