Small-outline DIMMs (SO-DIMM) modules are general DRAM modules meant to be uses as standard products for embedded applications with limited space. These modules are compliant with JEDEC standards and help in eliminating the need for changing designs due to space issues.
- JEDEC standard 1.35V(1.28V~1.45V) & 1.5V(1.425V~1.575V) Power Supply
- JEDEC Standard 204-pin Dual In-Line Memory Module
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- On Die Termination with ODT pin
- Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe
- Average Refresh Period 7.8us at lower then TCASE 85°C, 3.9us at 85°C < TCASE ≤ 95°C
- Gold Finger 3μ"
- RoHS Compliant
A product by Innodisk