The EMB-QM87 A, Embedded Motherboard Mini ITX, supports Intel® 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/ Celeron processor which when paired with the Intel® QM87 Express chipset offers a high performance computing platform with low power consumption. This new product supports two 204-pin dual-channel DDR3L SODIMM at speeds of 1333/1600 MHz, up to 16 GB.
One Mini-PCIe socket, four SATA 6.0Gb/s and two SATA 3.0 Gb/s interfaces provide ample storages. With dual Gigabit Ethernet, six COM ports, six USB3.0, and four USB2.0, the EMB-QM87A meets the requirements of today’s demanding applications.
Display requirements are met with an abundance of interfaces such as VGA, HDMI and LVDS. The graphic engine adopts 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / Celeron® integrated graphics engine (Gen 8, DX11.1, OpenGL 3.2, OpenCL 1.2) to offer high definition display function.
- Gaming Machine
- Industrial control automation
- Medical equipment
- NVR/DVR, Transportation
- Onboard Intel® 4th Generation BGA 1364 Processor
- 204-pin DDR3L 1600/1333MHz SDRAM x 2, Up to 16 GB
- HDMI x 3, VGA, 24-bit Dual-Channel LVDS
- Audio Jack x 3 with BTX Type (Mic-in, Line-in, Line-out)
- LAN 1 : Intel® I217-LM Gigabit Ethernet; LAN 2 : Realtek RTL 8111E Gigabit Ethernet
- SATA 6.0Gb/s x 4, SATA 3.0Gb/s x 2, Support RAID 0,1,5,10
- PCI-E〔x16〕 x 1, Mini-PCIe x 1, COM x 5
A product by AAEON