Available in both dual and quad-core versions of Intel® Celeron® N3000 Series SoC (Codename Braswell), the device is a multi-purpose network appliance that empowers Intrusion detection/prevention, WAN optimization, network access control, load balancing, web content filtering, unified threat management, and wireless network security.
The device’s capacity as a multi-purpose network security appliance makes it conducive in locations where there is insufficient space or too impractical for large, bulky, server-level devices, such as in branch/home offices, SMBs or retail outlets. It is also compactly designed with a dimension of 230 x 178 x 44 mm and uses a fanless thermal solution.
A powerful CPU aside, the device is made to be compatible with both wired and wireless signals as a redundancy of one another and carries six GbE LAN ports with LAN bypass (selected SKUs only). A MiniCard slot, SATA 6.0Gb/s, and USB 3.0 ports are available for expansion needs and optional TPM modules can be added for enhanced security.
Small, secured, superior: these are the words that defines the FWS-2260. It is an all-in-one appliance desirable for all administrators of small networks. And with the power of the new chips, this goal is realized with the FWS-2260.
- Onboard Intel® Pentium® Celeron® N3000 Series Processor SoC
- 204-pin Dual-channel DDR3L 1066/1600MHz SODIMM x 2, Up to 8 GB
- 10/100/1000Base-TX x 6 (Optional two pairs LAN Bypass function)
- 2.5” SATA HDD bay x 1
- CFast™ socket x 1(optional CF socket or mSATA slot)
- Mini-card slot (with SIM Socket) x 2 via USB Signal
- RJ-45 console x 1, USB3.0 x 2
- DC 12V power input requirement
- Power Requirements 12V DC power in connector/ 60W Power adapter x 1 4-pin DC power out connector for HDD x 1
A product by Aaeon