Powered by Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1500, this device grants native support for the advanced DDR4, REG, ECC or non-ECC memory, up to 128 GB and the Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) specification that makes remote control and off-site monitoring of the device’s status possible, safeguarding the networking from any sudden failures.
Furthermore, the chip, a member of the Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1500 Family, is Intel’s 3rd generation 64-bit SoC and the first based on Intel Xeon processor technology, a setup that expands the traditional Xeon power footprint by providing SKUs ranging 19 W to 45 W for low power designs while providing enhanced overall performance.
The device itself is designed to work with three additional AAEON Network Interface Modules (NIM) that boost the maximum number of LAN ports to 27 (3 included on the device itself), offering speeds of both 1GbE and 10GbE with copper and/or fiber and 40GbE fiber connection support. LAN bypass is also available for selected NIMs.
- 1U Rackmount Network Appliance
- Intel® FCBGA Broadwell DE Xeon Processor
- 288-pin ECC DDR4 x 4 1600/1867/2133MHz RDIMM Up to 128GB
- 10/100/1000Base-TX up to 24 Ethernet ports (Optional by NIM modules)
- 10GbE SFP+ x 2 or RJ45 x 2 ports (Optional by module)
- IPMI (AST2500) port x 1, VGA/BMC/KVMoIP supported
- Internal 3.5” SATA HDD x 1 or 2.5” SATA HDD x 2 (Optional up to 6 SATA3.0 Ports)
- LCM with Keypad x 1
- RJ-45 for Console x 1, USB 3.0 x 2
- 180W AC type/ 220W Redundant Power Input Requirement
A product by AAEON