Along with an enhanced hardware platform, the FWS-7820 is widely deployed to defend cyber threats, such as Unified Threat Management (UTM), Virtual Private Network (VPN), Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Intrusion prevention systems (IPS), Firewall, Load Balancing, Web Content Filtering, to name a few. Hence, this device is well suited for network security, cloud computing and data centers.
The FWS-7820, a state-of-the-art 1U rackmount appliance, is powered by 6th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, featuring Intel® C236 chipset, DDR4 memory support up to 64GB, a wide variety of I/O peripherals and a maximum of 5 NIM module slots.
Flexible 5 NIM module expansion and high-port density are two outstanding features for AAEON’s FWS-7820. There is a variety of optional connectivity for up to 40 LAN ports, fiber or copper connections, supporting 1GbE, 10GbE and 40GbE, when compatible modules are installed.
- 1U Rackmount Network Appliance
- 6th Gen. Intel® LGA1151 Core™/ Xeon Processor
- 288-pin DDR4 1600/1866/2133 MHz ECC/U-DIMM x 4 Up to 64 GB
- Up to 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet Port x 38 (Depends on NIM)
- Up to 2 SATA 6 GB Ports (Internal 3.5” SATA HDD x 1 or 2.5” SATA HDD x 2*) *mSATA/ CF/ CFast will be Disabled if Second SATA HDD is Used
- CF Socket x 1 (Optional CFast™ Socket or mSATA Slot)
- LCM with Keypad x 1 (3 NIMs Sku)
- RJ-45 for Console x 1, USB 3.0 x 2
- 250W AC Type Power Input Requirement
- VGA Header x 1 (Optional VGA Cable)
A product by AAEON