The FWS-8600 2U Rackmount Network Appliance is built to handle powerful network applications, including UTM, SDN and NFV. Additionally, it features support for the Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processor (formerly Cascade Lake) with Intel Deep Learning Boost, allowing the FWS-8600 to meet the high-data needs of AI edge and cloud networks, including AIOT.
The FWS-8600 can support LAN throughput up to 300~400 Gbps, according to AAEON testing. It also features four lockable hard drive bays, support for up to 512GB of RDIMM ECC RAM, and four NIM slots. With manufacturer support from AAEON, the FWS-8600 can be configured and built to your network needs. The FWS-8600 is the solution for your AI driven IoT network needs.
- 2U Rackmount Network Appliance
- Dual Intel® Xeon® Processor Skylake-SP & Cascade Lake-SP processor
- Intel® Communications Chipset C621
- DDR4 2133/2400/2666 MHz DIMM (8 DIMM Per CPU) RDIMM x 16, Up to 512 GB
- IPMI Support by AAEON Module
- Up to 64 Gigabit Ethernet Ports Via NIM
- Internal 2.5” HDD x 2 or 3.5” HDD x 1 Option, M.2 x 1
- Parallel LCM with Keypad x 1
- RJ-45 Console x 1, USB 3.0 x 2, 1 GbE LAN x 2
- 550W ~ 600W Redundant Power
A Product By AAEON
Rackmount Network Appliance
LET US ASSIST YOU ALL THE WAY
Contact us and benefit from first class industry expertise and our additional services. We turn technology into business.