The G229 is an I/O expansion board for CompactPCI Serial for adding often required functions such as USB 3.0, RS232, RS422/485 or storage on M.2 to a CPU board.
- Three USB 3.0 interfaces
- One RS232 interface
- One RS422/485 interface
- One M.2 SSD slot
- – 40 to +85° C screened
- Compliant with EN 50155 (railways)
- PICMG CPCI-S.0 CompactPCI Serial peripheral card
- EMC Radiated Emission: EN 55022, EN 50121-3-2 class B
- EMC Conducted Emission: EN 55022, EN 50121-3-2 class B
- EMC Immunity: EN 55024, EN 50121-3-2
- Supply voltage
- +12 V (-5%/+5%)
- Power consumption
- 4.91 A max.
- 2.79 A typ.
A product by MEN