The ICS-6270 is a highly scalable and rugged hardware solution for critical infrastructure in harsh industrial-based environments, and as such has been designed to industrial-grade requirements, operating at an impressive wide-temperature range of -40°C ~ 75°C. It is enclosed within a corrosion-proof steel casing for resistance against outer stimuli, and features an aluminum heatsink, enhancing the cooling function and maximizing air circulation.
- Intel® Celeron® Processor N3350 SoC
- 204-pin Dual Channel DDR3L 1866 MHz SODIMM x 1 up to 8GB
- 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet port x 6 (Supports up to 2 Pairs bypass)
- Supports up to Mini-Card Socket with SIM Socket x 1
- +9 – 36V DC Power Input Terminal Block
- Supports up to RS-232/422/485 COM Port x 2 (COM2 with Isolation) with ESD Protection
- -40°C~75°C Operating Temp.
A product by AAEON
LET US ASSIST YOU ALL THE WAY
Contact us and benefit from first class industry expertise and our additional services. We turn technology into business.