The ICS-6270 is a highly scalable and rugged hardware solution for critical infrastructure in harsh industrial-based environments, and as such has been designed to industrial-grade requirements, operating at an impressive wide-temperature range of -40°C ~ 75°C. It is enclosed within a corrosion-proof steel casing for resistance against outer stimuli, and features an aluminum heatsink, enhancing the cooling function and maximizing air circulation.
- Intel® Celeron® Processor N3350 SoC
- 204-pin Dual Channel DDR3L 1866 MHz SODIMM x 1 up to 8GB
- 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet port x 6 (Supports up to 2 Pairs bypass)
- Supports up to Mini-Card Socket with SIM Socket x 1
- +9 – 36V DC Power Input Terminal Block
- Supports up to RS-232/422/485 COM Port x 2 (COM2 with Isolation) with ESD Protection
- -40°C~75°C Operating Temp.
A product by AAEON
Wide temp options
LET US ASSIST YOU ALL THE WAY
Contact us and benefit from first class industry expertise and our additional services. We turn technology into business.