M.2 (S42) 3SE3
Innodisk M.2 S42 3SE3 is designed as the standard M.2 form factor with SATA interface, and supports SATA III standard (6.0Gb/s) with excellent performance. The form factor refers to the M.2(NGFF) specification which established by JEDEC. Regarding of mechanical interference, Innodisk M.2 (S42) 3SE3 absolutely replaces the traditional hard disk and makes personal computer, in any field, smaller and easier.
Innodisk M.2 (S42) 3SE3 effectively reduces the booting time of operation system and the power consumption is less than hard disk drive (HDD), and complies with ATA protocol, no additional drives are required, and can be configured as a boot device or data storage device.
- SATA III soultion for industrial field
- Innovative Firmware Algorithm
- DRAM-less, 100% data integrity
- Excellent random performance
- Wide Temperature: -40℃~85 ℃
- Supports TRIM/NCQ/SMART
- Built in iData Guard
- iSMART disk health monitoring
- Compatible with M.2 2242-D1-B-M
A product by Innodisk