M.2 (S80) 3IS4
Innodisk M.2 (S80) 3IS4 is characterized by L³ architecture with the latest SATA III (6.0GHz) Marvell NAND controller. Innodisk’s exclusive L³ architecture is L² architecture multiplied LDPC (Low Density Parity Check). L² (Long Life) architecture is a 4K mapping algorithm that reduces WAF and features a realtime wear leveling algorithm to provide high performance and prolong lifespan with exceptional reliability.
Innodisk M.2 (S80) 3IS4 is designed for server field. It effectively reduces the booting time of operation system and has less power consumption compared to hard disk drive (HDD). The great benefit of M.2 (S80) 3IS4 is to be configured as a SATA boot device with no requirement on additional driver and without using a drive bay, making it perfect for server applications.
- SATA III soultion for Server Boot-Up Drive
- Exclusive L³ architecture
- DRAM-less, 100% data integrity
- Excellent random performance
- Designed with hardware LDPC ECC engine
- Cost-effective flash with iSLC
- iData Guard for abnormal power failure
- iSMART disk health monitoring
A Product By Innodisk