MIG-1000 Series is an AMD-based AI Computing system. Powered by AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1807B APU with Radeon™ Vega 11 Graphics, MIG-1000 delivers high-performance graphics and compute process capabilities. Featuring up to 4 independent 4K displays, paired with 64GB of DDR4 memory, rich I/O interfaces, MIG-1000 Series is a small form factor and ideally for Deep Learning, Smart Manufacturing, Gaming, Traffic Vision, Autonomous Vehicles and Medical Imaging or any AIoT and Industry 4.0 applications.
- 4-core 8 threads AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1807B APU running with integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega 11 Graphics serves the performance AMD Zen CPU and Vega GPU architectures in SoC solution
- 2 DDR4 3200MHz memory, up to 64GB
- 0°C to 60°C Operating Temperature with CPU fan
- 4 DisplayPort support up to 4 independent 4K/60 fps displays and 4K Decode & Encode
- 9V to 55V wide range DC Power Input
- PCIe x16 expansion supports up to 750W Power Budget for independent 2-slot graphics card
A Product By Vecow