mSATA mini 3SE
Innodisk mSATA mini 3SE is designed as the standard Mini PCIe form factor with SATA interface, and supports SATA III standard (6.0Gb/s) with excellent performance. The form factor refers to the MO-300 / MO-300B specification which established by JEDEC. Regarding of mechanical interference, InnoDisk mSATA mini 3ME absolutely replaces the traditional hard disk and makes personal computer, in any field, smaller and easier.
Innodisk mSATA mini 3SE effectively reduces the booting time of operation system and the power consumption is less than hard disk drive (HDD), and complies with ATA protocol, no additional drives are required, and can be configured as a boot device or data storage device.
- SATA 6Gb/s interface
- iSMART disk health monitoring
- Intelligent error recovery system
- Excellent data transfer speed
- Zero mechanical interference
- Anti-vibration mechanical design
- JEDEC standard MO-300 dimension
A product by Innodisk