PICO-WHU4 is a compact PICO-ITX board featuring 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors designed for AI and Edge Computing.
The PICO-WHU4 from AAEON is the latest in compact embedded computing from AAEON. Powered by 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 and Celeron® processors (formerly Whiskey Lake) and supporting up to 16 GB of RAM, this compact PICO-ITX board is capable of powering a range of AI and Edge Computing applications from Smart Retail to Smart City. PICO-WHU4 offers I/O features to allow flexibility for easy integration into existing systems and projects.
- 8th Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Celeron Processor SoC
- Non-ECC DDR4 SODIMM Slot x 1, up to 16GB
- Dual HDMI ports (HDMI 1.4b)
- GbE x 2, SATA 6.0 Gb/s x 1, GPIO x 4
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 x 2 (Rear), USB 2.0 x 2 Pin header, RS-232/422/485 x 2
- Full size mSATA/mPCIe x 1 (Select by BIOS), M.2 2230 (E key) x 1
- 12V Only (Terminal block and DC barrel co-design)
A Product By Aaeon
Embedded Single Board Computers
LET US ASSIST YOU ALL THE WAY
Contact us and benefit from first class industry expertise and our additional services. We turn technology into business.