PICO-WHU4 is a compact PICO-ITX board featuring 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors designed for AI and Edge Computing.
The PICO-WHU4 from AAEON is the latest in compact embedded computing from AAEON. Powered by 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 and Celeron® processors (formerly Whiskey Lake) and supporting up to 16 GB of RAM, this compact PICO-ITX board is capable of powering a range of AI and Edge Computing applications from Smart Retail to Smart City. PICO-WHU4 offers I/O features to allow flexibility for easy integration into existing systems and projects.
- 8th Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Celeron Processor SoC
- Non-ECC DDR4 SODIMM Slot x 1, up to 16GB
- Dual HDMI ports (HDMI 1.4b)
- GbE x 2, SATA 6.0 Gb/s x 1, GPIO x 4
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 x 2 (Rear), USB 2.0 x 2 Pin header, RS-232/422/485 x 2
- Full size mSATA/mPCIe x 1 (Select by BIOS), M.2 2230 (E key) x 1
- 12V Only (Terminal block and DC barrel co-design)
A Product By Aaeon
LET US ASSIST YOU ALL THE WAY
Contact us and benefit from first class industry expertise and our additional services. We turn technology into business.