SDRAM LONG DIMM
SDRAM LONG DIMM modules are general DRAM modules meant to be used as standard products for general embedded applications. These modules are compliant with JEDEC standards and available in DDR1, DDR2, and DDR3.
- JEDEC standard 3.3V +/- 0.3V Power Supply
- JEDEC Standard 168-pin
- Single Pulsed RAS- interface
- Multiple Burst Read with single write option
- Auto Refresh (CBR) and Self Refresh Modes support.
- Automatic and controlled precharge command
- Gold Finger 3μ"
- RoHS Compliant
- Operating Temperature 0°C ~ +70°C
- Functions Non-ECC Unbuffer Memory
- Data Rate PC100, PC133
- Capasity 128MB, 256MB
- PCB Height 1.25 Inches
A product by Innodisk