Small-outline DIMMs (SO-DIMM) modules are general DRAM modules meant to be uses as standard products for embedded applications with limited space. These modules are compliant with JEDEC standards and help in eliminating the need for changing designs due to space issues.
- JEDEC standard 3.3V +/- 0.3V Power Supply
- JEDEC Standard 144-pin
- Single Pulsed RAS- interface
- Multiple Burst Read with single write option
- Auto Refresh (CBR) and Self Refresh Modes support.
- Automatic and controlled precharge command
- Gold Finger 3μ"
- RoHS Compliant
A product by Innodisk