ServerDOM™ is dedicated to the further of server design. By using ServerDOM™ as a boot drive, there is more space for the hot-swappable data storage devices.
ServerDOM™ supports SATA III standard (6.0Gb/s) interface with excellent performance and the innovative Pin8 uses the SATA connector itself as a power supply to drive the device without external cables. It could be connected directly to the SATA on-board socket on customers’ system without additional power cable. Besides, the booting time for operation and the power consumption is less than hard disk drive (HDD), and can work under harsh environment compile with ATA protocol, no additional drives are required, and the SSD can be configured as a boot device or data storage device.
- Bootable and compatible with all OS
- Better reliability and MTBF than HDD
- Small dimension for Blade or 1U servers
- Compatible with Intel® RSTe
- Cost effective storage solution
- SATA Pin 8 VCC to enhance reliability and save space
- Customizable for IPMI
- Unexpected power loss protection
A product by Innodisk
Wide temp options
LET US ASSIST YOU ALL THE WAY
Contact us and benefit from first class industry expertise and our additional services. We turn technology into business.