ZEUS-PUR0 AI Edge Server offers high-performance AI computing to power a range of demanding AI applications, from Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC) to Smart Cities, or providing smart surveillance for an entire facility in a single platform.
The ZEUS-PUR0 is powered by two 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors (formerly Cascade Lake) built onto a 4U chassis designed to give maximum expandability and flexibility to integrate with your project. The ample space and innovative thermal design allow deployment with up to four PCIe [x16] devices such as the NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti, supplying in total over 56 TFLOPS of processing power. Alternatively, ZEUS-PUR0 can support up to six of AAEON’s AI Core XP8 PCIe [x4] cards, each with up to eight Intel® Movidius® Myriad™ X VPUs. This allows the ZEUS-PUR0 to handle multiple AI processes in parallel, or the same inference across a broader range of inputs.
- 4U Rackmount Server System
- Dual Intel® Xeon® Processor Skylake-SP and Cascade Lake –SP processor
- Intel® Communications Chipset C621
- DDR4 2133/2400/2666 MHz DIMM (8 DIMM Per CPU) RDIMM x 16, Up to 512 GB
- IPMI Support
- Up to 32 Gigabit Ethernet Ports Via NIM (Project Base Up to 32 Gigabit Ethernet Ports Via NIM)
- 6 x 3.5" SATA HDD or 2.5" SATA HDD x 6, M.2 2260 Socket x 1
- Option Rear Side PCIe [x4] x 4 (or PCIe [x8] x 2) + PCIe [x8] x 2 (Or PCIe [x16] x 1)
- Option Front PCIe [x16] x 2
- Optional Parallel LCM with Keypad x 1
- RJ-45 Console x 1, USB 3.0 x 2, 1 GbE LAN x 2
- 800~1600W CRPS Redundant Power
A Product by AAEON
LET US ASSIST YOU ALL THE WAY
Contact us and benefit from first class industry expertise and our additional services. We turn technology into business.